MLS #21914202 Active
4 Beds4 Baths1,854 SQ. Feet 0.51 Acres1934 Year Built 77 DOM
Stunning & charming Spanish Colonial Revival style residence with custom craftsmanship in every detail. This Calistoga Historical Landmark offers dramatic entry through an arched oak door onto pegged oak floors, formal living & dining rooms, spectacular ceiling beams & trusses, kitchen & breakfast room with Spanish tile floors, four bedrooms & four baths. Beautiful landscaped grounds with entertainment area. Fully furnished 4 room B & B permit.
- MLS® #21914202
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage1,854
- Year Built1934
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- AppliancesDryer Incl., In Basement, In Laundry Room, Washer Incl
- Heating1 Window Unit Incl., Central Heat, Fireplace(s)
- Cooling1 Window Unit Incl., Central Heat, Fireplace(s)
- StoriesSplit Level
- Lot DescriptionUpslope
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter
- UtilitiesCable TV Available, DSL Available, Gas Water Heater, Internet Available, PG&E
- FeaturesWindow Covers Incl.
- Parking Spaces2
- Garages2 Car, Detached
- Days on Website77
- ZoningR1- Medium Density Residential
- HOA FeesN/A
- Listing AgentLiz Manfree
- Listing OfficeBetter Homes & Gardens Real Estate/wine Country Group
Calistoga Real Estate Statistics
- Total Listings: 121
- Average price: $2,434,754
- Highest Price: $28,900,000
- Lowest Price: $89,000
Data last updated: August 23rd, 2019 at 1:47am PDT and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.