MLS #21912394 Active
5 Beds3 Baths2,822 SQ. Feet 0.19 Acres2001 Year Built 16 DOM
Family home on the ridge, end of cul-de-sac. Unobstructed views of city lights and surrounding hills.5 BR/3 Ba. One bedroom is used as media room, can be returned to a bedroom.Relax in spacious backyard.Open Kitchen with pantry,breakfast area,and great room.
- MLS® #21912394
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,822
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- Appliances220 V
- HeatingCentral Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Natural Gas
- Stories2 Story
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Cul-De-Sac
- UtilitiesCable TV Available, Electric, Gas Water Heater, Natural Gas, PG&E
- FeaturesWindow Covers Incl.
- Parking Spaces3
- Garages3 Car, Attached
- ViewBay, Canyon, City, Greenbelt, Hills, Lights, Mountains, Panoramic, Valley
- Days on Website16
- HOA FeesN/A
- Listing AgentAlma Sue Gamble
- Listing OfficeCooper & Gamble Real Estate
American Canyon Real Estate Statistics
- Total Listings: 44
- Average price: $542,279
- Highest Price: $1,469,000
- Lowest Price: $120,000
Data last updated: June 15th, 2019 at 5:47pm PDT and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.