- 1966 Pine St
MLS #21911895 Active
4 Beds2 Baths1,624 SQ. Feet 0.13 Acres1933 Year Built 28 DOM
This gorgeous vintage gem designed & built by the distinguished architect Walter W. Landgrebe. High-pitched roof, birch tree & lush roses. Original features thru-out: arched portals, hand-troweled plaster, tray & picture rail ceilings, Red Oak floors & built-in china alcove. Backyard boasts a large covered patio, climbing roses engulfing a 25' pergola, camellias, trumpet vines, persimmon, wild apple & desert palm complete the enchanting garden.
- MLS® #21911895
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,624
- Year Built1933
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- AppliancesHookups only, In Laundry Room
- HeatingAttic Fan(s), Central Heat, 2 Window Unit Incl.
- CoolingAttic Fan(s), Central Heat, 2 Window Unit Incl.
- Stories2 Story
- Days on Website28
- HOA FeesN/A
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- Listing AgentElizabeth Olcott
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Napa Valley
- UtilitiesInternet Available, PG&E
- Parking Spaces1
- Garages1 Car, Detached, 5 or More Spaces, Off Street
Napa Real Estate Statistics
- Total Listings: 507
- Average price: $1,268,847
- Highest Price: $26,500,000
- Lowest Price: $10,000
Data last updated: June 19th, 2019 at 8:33pm PDT and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.