MLS #21904134 Active
1,031.90 Acres 44,949,564 SQ. Feet
Acquire end of the road privacy, serenity, & incredible views to Tomales Bay, Inverness, Pt. Reyes, Nicasio. 1,031.9+/- acres in 3 parcels. Exquisite opportunity. Cabin, shop, deer camp, numerous ponds, NMWD water. Cattle grazing now. Create a legacy property, graze animals, grow crops, ride horses, use your imagination; check with Marin County. Generations have enjoyed the ranch. The land does not have a MALT easement or Williamson Act contract.
- MLS® #21904134
- Square Footage44,949,564
- Lot DescriptionAgricultural, Fenced, Pond, View
- DistrictPt. Reyes Station Schools
- UtilitiesCable TBD, Elec Avail, Phone Yes, Propane
- FeaturesHorses Poss, Livestock Poss
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCreek, Pond
- Days on Website27
- HOA FeesN/A
- Listing AgentMichelle M Clein
- Listing OfficeEngel & Voelkers
Pt. Reyes Station Real Estate Statistics
- Total Listings: 2
- Average price: $6,516,400
- Highest Price: $12,382,800
- Lowest Price: $650,000
Data last updated: March 26th, 2019 at 10:02am PDT and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.