- 2419 Janis Way
MLS #21718211 Active
1 Beds1 Baths676 SQ. Feet 1.07 Acres1941 Year Built 618 DOM
Quaint Country Cottage on a 1+ acre parcel situated in the Foothills above Hwy 128 between Tubbs Lane and Bennett Lane. Views towards the Palisades. Updated kitchen, bonus room in the basement with an extra bathroom. Perfect weekend retreat just located within minutes to downtown Calistoga. Use your imagination. With some additional tree trimming you could enhance the views.
- MLS® #21718211
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage676
- Year Built1941
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- AppliancesHookups only, In Laundry Room
- HeatingFloor Furnace, Natural Gas, 1 Window Unit Incl.
- CoolingFloor Furnace, Natural Gas, 1 Window Unit Incl.
- Stories1 Story
- Days on Website618
- HOA FeesN/A
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Lot DescriptionUpslope, Level, County
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter
- Listing AgentBrian G Durnian
- Listing OfficeCalistoga Realty Co Inc
- UtilitiesNatural Gas, PG&E
- FeaturesWater Softener
- Parking Spaces2
- Garages2 Car, Garage, Detached
- ViewCanyon, Forest/Woods, Vineyard
Calistoga Real Estate Statistics
- Total Listings: 87
- Average price: $1,930,400
- Highest Price: $12,475,000
- Lowest Price: $84,500
Price Change History for 3263 State Highway 128, Calistoga, CA (MLS® #21718211)
|Price Reduced||$670,000||$15,000 (2.19%)|
|Price Reduced (from $699,000)||$685,000||$14,000 (2.00%)|
Data last updated: April 19th, 2019 at 9:32am PDT and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.