Helen Luttemo, Realtor
About Helen Luttemo
With Helen's firsthand knowledge of Marin County, and almost a decade of experience as a successful Local Realtor, you can rely on getting excellent service and representation. "Real Estate is a very personal service, and it involves some of the most important decisions you will ever make, that's why I put all my energy and skills into each and every transaction", says Helen. She has assisted buyers and sellers in all price ranges throughout Marin County.
Prior to her career as a Realtor, Helen worked for over 10 years in the International Advertising Industry. As Director for Ericsson's Global Corporate Image Campaigns, she honed her skills in marketing, communication and effective negotiation. Born and raised in Europe, she has a BA in Communication Science from Bilbao University, Spain. Helen is fluent in English, Spanish and Swedish.
A long-time home owner in Marin, she now resides in San Rafael with her husband and two children. Ask her about schools, hiking trails, restaurants, sport clubs, etc., and she'll happily share her wealth of knowledge with you.
For more information, including testimonials from her past clients, visit her website www.HouseMarin.com.
Helen Luttemo's Area of Expertise
Specializing in Residential Real Estate in Central and Southern Marin County.
Professional Achievements & Designations
Past President and current Board Member of the Swedish-American Chamber of Commerce in San Francisco. Member of the National Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors and the Marin Association of Realtors.
Recent Client Testimonials for Helen Luttemo
Helen was a great resource for me in the transaction. Her advice on price was on the mark, which allowed me to get the home for a reasonable price. She handled the entire escrow process, including all inspections, with minimal need for my time. Since the purchase she has continued to be a valuable resource for home-related issues and questions.
- Dr. Michael Brooks, San Rafael
We can strongly recommend Helen to anyone who needs a savvy realtor that really knows Marin County well. We feel very fortunate having met with her and throughout the process we felt that she really cared for us and made sure our demands were met. She is a great professional with a big heart and a huge portion of humor.
- Eivor & Staffan Nilsson, Belvedere
My experience with Helen ran the gamut: from looking at very high-end Marin County properties to exploring a short sale. In both instances (at the high end, and the low) she was gracious, generous with her time, and utterly straight talking. I always felt, with Helen, that she addressed my situation squarely in terms of what was best for me, even when her own business interests might have led her to push for a different outcome.
I’m now happily situated in my Mill Valley home. But when the day comes to sell it, it will be Helen I call.
- Joyce Maynard, Mill Valley
Recent Blog Posts by Helen Luttemo
- Buy a house before you see it? Smart tips on how to get your offer accepted in a multiple offer situation.
- April 5th, 2013 12:51am The Marin real estate market is red hot. Suddenly all cities and neighborhoods are in high demand. Even homes with lots adjacent to 101,... Read More
- 381 Forbes Ave, San Rafael, 4BR/3BA – Coming soon
- March 17th, 2013 11:17am I have a very special new listing coming on the market this week. Enjoy prime location in the highly sought after Forbes Neighb... Read More
- Marin County Home Prices going up. Bay Area and National Real Estate Sales improving too.
- February 26th, 2013 12:21am Spring is in the air and the Marin real estate market has awakened - with more force than ever before. I have not seen this activity since I... Read More