Congratulations on your decision to buy a new home! Marin Modern Real Estate can assist you every step of the way to make this exciting experience as pleasant as possible, from the first house-hunting expedition to a successful closing. With Marin Modern Real Estate, you have the full backing of a professional Marin County based real estate team to provide a helping hand in making all your homeowner’s dreams come true.
The Marin Modern Difference: Knowledgeable Representation for Modern Day Home Buyers
- Great pulse on the local real estate market in Marin County,
- Highly communicative & tech savvy,
- Frequently discover hot new listings before they hit the market,
- Proactively screen & filter properties to save you time,
- Unsurpassed knowledge of modern & mid-century modern homes,
- Demonstrated success assisting Buyers with diverse budgets & architectural preferences,
- Full-time, productive career real estate agents committed to surpassing the needs of our Buyer Clients before, during, and after the transaction
As your Buyers Agent, we will utilize our in-depth understanding and appreciation of the local market to help you locate, negotiate for, and purchase the home that is right for you. Most importantly, we recognize the value of your time and are firm believers and adopters of technology that will allow us to work more closely together to quickly locate and preview properties of interest to you without requiring you to invest a lot of 'windshield time' traveling from house to house or wasting your weekends, touring open houses to find the home that is right for you.
As a prospective home buyer in Marin County, we encourage you to preview our online, step-by-step Guide for Buying a Home in Marin County.
Additionally, you can utilize the Marin Modern Real Estate website to:
Learn more about Marin Towns & Neighborhoods
Explore Marin Schools
Tour Marin Open Homes
Whether you are moving to Marin from just across the bay or possibly relocating from another state or country, we have demonstrated experience and success stories helping buyers just like you.
Are you considering purchasing a home, condo, loft or other property in Marin County? Please complete this brief questionnaire to help us better understand your needs.