Tagged : Renee Adelmann
Found 79 blog entries tagged as "Renee Adelmann".
Renee Adelmann and I are thrilled to announce our stunning new Coming Soon listing in San Francisco's Miraloma Park.
This newly built (2014) modern home with views is located at 213 Los Palmos Drive in San Francisco. Its spacious floorplan boasts 3 bedrooms and 3 ½ baths with 10 foot ceilings, the latest home technology, yard and 2 car garage.
Please visit our property website for more details and take a virtual 360 tour:
www.213LosPalmosDrive.comWe are pricing this spectacular home to sell at $2,175,000.
213 Los Palmos Drive, San Francisco will be open for viewing on:
Tuesday, February 2nd from 1:00-3:00pm
Saturday, February 6th from 1:00-4:00pm
Sunday, February 7th from 11:00am-2:00pm
Please feel free to contact us, Renee…
Are you looking for an affordable and move-in ready single-family home in San Rafael? If so, please be sure to take a look at my new, upcoming listing at 658 Tarragon Drive.
This stylish Kenney home located in San Rafael's Terra Linda neighborhood will be hitting the market next week for $850,000 however you can preview it rightby visiting http://658tarragon.com/.
Property features include:
- 3 bedroom, 2 bathooms
- modern eat-in kitchn with newer appliances and granite countertops
- udpated bathrooms, paint and lighting
- hardwood flooring
- Ample yard space for relaxing and entertaining
- Great location in the Dixie School District providing convenient access to shopping, dining, parks and more.
658 Tarragon Drive will be offered for sale…
I'm excited to present my newest listing, a spacious contemporary home located at 247 Elizabeth Way in San Rafael.
Located in the desirable Forbes / Fairhill area of San Rafael, 247 Elizabeth Way is a light-filled 4BR / 3.5 BA custom built home which is not to be missed by discerning home buyers. This spacious (3,354 sq ft per tax records) home has a fabulous open floor plan and features:
- 4 bedrooms including 2 master suites (one on the mail level)
- 2 large living / family rooms with fireplaces and soaring vaulted ceilings
- Remodeled kitchen with contemporary cabinetry, a custom wine cabinet, Heath ceramic tile and Cesarstone quartz counters
- High-end flooring including berber carpets and oak hardwood
- 3 car garage parking
- Spacious 2.27
I'm excited to share my newest Eichler listing in San Rafael's Terra Linda neighborhood! The first public open house will be held this Sunday (June 28) from 1-4pm however I've shared additional information regarding this new listing below.
Located at 49 Vallejo Way, this desirable atrium model Eichler home features:
- 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms (1,795 square feet per tax records)
- Light-filled atrium model floorplan
- Original details include mahogony paneling, globe lights and infloor radiant heat
- New paint ,carpet, kitchen appliancesand more.
- 2 car garage parking
- Fabulous location which backs up to open space. Conveniently located near shopping, public transportation, hiking trails and more. Located in the Dixie School District.
If you are looking for a contemporary Eichler home in San Rafael you'll want to take a peek at my new listing located at 19 Anchorage Court, San Rafael.
This desirable atrium model Eichler home is located on a cul-de-sac in San Rafael's Terra Linda neighborhood and features:
- Open and airy 4 Bedroom / 2 Bathrooms Eichler (1,794 sq ft per tax records)
- Designer kitchen with new cabinetry, quartz counters,modern backsplash and high-quality SS appliance
- New flooring (tile), updated lighting, new paint, new blinds and sheetrock
- New radiant boiler, hot water heater and washer & dryer
- 2 car garage parking
- Highly usable yard with multiple patio areas for relaxing and entertaining.
- Excellent proximity to shopping, dining, hiking, groceries and public
I'm excited to share my newest listing in San Rafael! Located at 98 Jewell Street near downtown San Rafael and offered for sale at $850,000, you won't want to miss this listing.
98 Jewell Street features:
- 2 Bedrooms, 1.5 remodeled Bathrooms plus a separate Artist Studio
- Cathedral ceilings with dual pane windows througohut most of the home
- Remodeled kitchen with maple cabinets, stainless steel appliances, concrete counters and gas cooktop
- High quality carpeting and custom lighting
- Built-in bookshelves and office space
- Newer roof, updated forced air system, newer hot water heater and gas fireplace
Offered for sale at $850,000,98 Jewell will be open this Sunday (June 21st) from 1-4pm. Please stop by this weekend or drop me a line at…
I'm excited to present my newest listing, a wonderfully updated Alliance-built home in San Rafael's Terra Linda neighborhood.
Located at 425 Hickory Lane in San Rafael, this classic 3BR / 2 BA post & beam style Alliance home has an open and light filled floorplan which features:
- An extensively remodeled kitchen with new cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, dual drawer dishwasher, dual oven, volcanic ash/rock counters, custom backsplash, recessed lighting and a water purification system.
- Tastefully remodeled modern bathrooms,
- Updated flooring (engineered bamboo laminate),
- Energy-efficient dual pane windows,
- Modern gas fireplace insert surrounded by floor-to-ceiling designer tile,
- Upgraded boiler system for the hydronic radiant heating
Run don't walk to my newest Eichler listing at 833 Montecillo Rd which is located in San Rafael's Terra Linda North Neighborhood.
Just listed for sale at $950,000, 833 Montecillo is an extremely well-maintained 4 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom atrium model Eichler home which backs up to open space. The first public open house for this Eichler listing will be held this Sunday (March 8) from 1-4pm.
While the home maintains much of its original charm and character, the home features a variety of thoughtful upgrades and enhancments including:
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel counters & new appliances,
- Newer flooring (hardwood & carpeting)
- Designer lighting
- Upgraded boiler for the radiant heating system; newer hot water heater
- Custom built book shelves
I wanted to let our clients and friends know that I have a brand new Eichler listing that will be coming on the market later this week!
Located at 833 Montecillo Road in San Rafael's Terra Linda neighborhood, this is an extremely well maintained atrium model Eichler home which backs up to open space. Property features include:
- 4 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms
- Updated kitchen and appliances
- Newer roof and paint
- Updated flooring and working in-floor radiant heat (copper pipes, newer boiler)
- Fantastic location which backs up to open space and provides convenient access to shopping, public transportation, hiking trails, top rated schools and more.
Offered for sale at $950,000, 833 Montecillo is currently being prepared for sale but professional photos…