This weekend EcoFair Marin is being held on Sunday, September 4th from 10am-7pm at the Marin County Fairgrounds.
Exhibitors include everything from green housing, conservation, urban farming and living a greener lifestyle.
Sampling of demonstration topics:
- Learn how to save water inside and outside your home
- How to build and maintain a School Garden
- Sustainable farming
- Social Media for social good
- Marin Agricultural Land Trust
- How to raise chickens
- Sustainable cooking
- Green home products
And much much more...
There are so many amazing speakers at this event. Check out the event schedule for more details.
Tickets: $5 General Admission. Kids under 17 are FREE!
Transportation options: Spare the air and ride your bike. Free bicycle valet parking will be provided. Or check 511.org for public transportation options.
What to bring:
- Canteen or reusable cup to fill up at the water station
- Layered clothing
- Lawn chair
- Washable utensils
For more information visit their website http://ecofairmarin.org