A snow advisory is expected in downtown San Rafael the weekend of November 23 and 24 at the annual Parade of Lights and Winter Wonderland holiday celebration. There will be a Parade of Lights and Winter Wonderland, a Holiday Marketplace, arts and crafts, live entertainment, children's activities, a Tree Lighting Ceremony, and SNOW.
Schedule of Activities:
Friday, November 23rd 2012
• Snow Sledding: A Street between Fourth Street and Fifth Ave.; noon to 4:30pm and 6:30pm to 8:00pm (kids only)
• Holiday Marketplace, Fourth Street between B Street and Lootens Place;
Noon to 8:00pm
• Parade of Lights, Fourth Street from E Street to the City Plaza; 5:30pm (everyone is welcome to join the parade. Parade participants meet in the staging area at E Street and Fourth Street at 5pm)
• Tree Lighting: City Plaza following the Parade of Lights
Saturday, November 24th, 2012
• Snow & Kids Activities 9:00am to noon (or until snow is no longer safe). After that time you might want to explore ice skating in Marin.
AND, if any houses in Marin are of interest to you I'm happy to show you a house or two. Happy Thanksgiving!