I wanted to let our friends and visitors know that we just made a MAJOR price reduction (reduced by almost $400k!) on my listing in Sausalito, a dramatic 4,529 sq ft view home with a separate Artist Studio & Studio Apartment, located at 79 George Lane.
This modernist 5 bedroom / 4 bathroom home features sweeping views of the San Francisco Bay, Angel Island and surrounding hills. In addition to the main home (which was extensively renovated in 1993), the property includes a separate Artist Studio and Zen Studio Apartment. Property features include:
- 5 Bedrooms / 4 Full bathrooms
- Large outdoor decks on all levels including a 300 sq ft roof deck
- Chefs kitchen, Cherry hardwood floors, wool carpeting, peninsula gas fireplace, custom railings & lighting, custom shades, and built-in office desks & cabinetry
- Custom Japanese interior woodwork including shoji screens and cedar doors throughout the home
- Separate building is a light-filled Art Studio with soaring 20 ft ceilings plus a separate studio apartment with kitchen, full bath, fireplace, walk-in closet, washer / dryer and outside deck
- Easy commuter home (less than 5 minutes from the Gold Gate Toll Plaza)
- Located just above Caledonia Street, known to locals as downtown Sausalito with a theater, library, restaurants, and shops
Originally listed at $2,688,800, the home has just been reduced to $2,288,888. This is an excellent value for such a well designed Sausalito view home with incredible live/work space.
I will personally be hosting the first brokers open tour at this new price on Wednesday, November 18th, 2009 from 11am-2pm. Property address: 79 George Lane, Sausalito, CA.
Please stop by or call me directly at 415-342-4537 if you would like to schedule a viewing. Additionally, you can view an interactive brochure of the property right now by visiting 79 George Lane, Sausalito - Interactive Brochure.
Renee Adelmann, Realtor & Owner
Marin Modern Real Estate / San Francisco Modern Real Estate
View Larger Map