Earlier today we sent subscribers to our San Francisco Modern Homes Listing Alert a fabulous list of 73 different architectural properties currently for sale in San Francisco, California. This listing alert includes prices, property descriptions, and extensive photos for each of these unique modernist properties in SF.
It should be noted that the list of architectural homes for sale in San Francisco (as well as Marin County) has grown significantly in the last few weeks and there are some very good buys to be had, whether your preference is for a modern, mid-century modern, or contemporary single-family home, loft, TIC, or condominium / townhome.
San Francisco Architectural Listings
Of the 73 architectural homes currently for sale in San Francisco, there were some notable standouts including:
- Properties designed by progressive, modern-day architects and architectural firms including Zack / deVito Architecture, House + House Architects, George Hauser, and Paulett Taggart
- Two very unique listings (one was formerly a church, the other was previously a historic firehouse) which were converted for residential use
- Eleven different San Francisco Eichler homes for sale. This number includes two single-family Eichlers for sale in Diamond Heights.
- A charming modernist residence which has been featured in Sunset Magazine.
- Numerous San Francisco lofts. While there are currently a total of 72 lofts for sale in San Francisco, we hand-picked and included the best of these listings for our San Francisco modern home listing alert subscribers.
Regardless of your architectural preferences or budget, there are some great buys to be had right now in both San Francisco and Marin County. Drop us a line and let us know how the Marin Modern & San Francisco Modern Team can assist you with your Bay Area real estate needs!