I've been a 7 year resident of Kentfield and enjoy Kentfields' ammenities on a daily basis. Here they are and I hope you enjoy them.
1) The Corte Madera Creek Path - this path starts in downtown Ross and heads East all the way to the Ferry. It boarders boths sides of the creek in Kentfield and Larkspur. At the end of the path nearest to the Ferry is the Marin Rowing Club.
2) The Woodlands Market - if you're a foody, you'll love the Woodlands Markert. They have daily fresh fruits and vegetables, a deli with prepared gourmet hot and cold meals, a coffee bar, a sandwich bar and a butcher.
3) The Kentfield School District - OK, I'm biased. My son has attended both Bacich and Kent. Of course it's a combination of the teachers, PTA, staff and community that make this school district so special.
4) Nearby cities Larkpur, Greenbrae and San Anselmo - each of these small town cities have their amenities that are easily accesible from Kentfield. For instance, downtown Larkspur is the Lark Theater. San Anselmo's downtown is quant and filled with locally owned shops. Lastly, Greenbrae is right next to the 101 and 580 making access to the East Bay, San Francisco and the Wine Country quick and easy.
5) College of Marin - having access to a community college is great. You can take adult classes or prep for transfer to a university or state college.
6) College of Marin Men's Basketball - if you're a basketball fan the local college team if fun to support.
7) Mount Tamalpais - Mt. Tam is riddles with access points from Kentfield. There's the two Crown Road trail heads, Pheonix Lake and King Mountain. From any of these access points you can end up in Mill Valley or Fairfax or Stinson Beach if you are really adventurous.
8) Conveince ammenities in Kentfield - OK, I can't help to say that I LOVE that there is a gas station, a dry cleaner, the Woodlands Cafe and a liquer store all in downtown Kentfield.