I'm excited to announce that Ken Fox, Broker Associate with our East Bay Modern Team, has been named the 2012 Agent of the Year with our company.
Ken's hard work and uncompromised client-focus earned him this top distinction as well a token of appreciation from our company during our recent company holiday luncheon. Ken's 2012 accomplishments include:
- Exceptional Sales Performance (18 transactions closed so for this year with a few more to go),
- Phenomenal online and offline marketing and promotion of his listings which helped generate multiple offers for his seller clients,
- Coordination of the Prefab Home Building Workshop in the East Bay with Simpatico Homes,
- Participation and support of our Modern Homes Tour in Marin County (with Dwell / Marin Magazine),
- Evangelical reviews and testimonials from his home buyer and seller clients,
- Energetic, active participation in team meetings and events which has been both fun and educational,
- A modern-minded, "high tech / high touch" focus which has earned him a top reputation with clients, colleagues and fellow Realtors.
We congratulate Ken on his fabulous performance and contributions to our team in 2012. Great job Ken and we know 2013 will be an even more successful year for you!
Renee Adelmann, Owner & Realtor
Marin Modern Real Estate, East Bay Modern Real Estate, San Francisco Modern Real Estate