We wanted to wish everyone the best for the holidays and the new year. 2007 has been a great year for Marin Modern Real Estate despite a generally soft and slowing real estate market both nationwide as well as locally in the Bay Area.
Our clients and friends have played a tremendous role in our continued growth and success and we look forward to working with each and everyone of you to make 2008 an even bigger success.
Some of our 2007 accomplishments and achievements include:
- Significant Transaction Volume Growth while the broader market has experienced significant declines
- #1 Agent in Marin County for sold Eichler & Alliance Homes
- First Realtor in 14 years to be recognized as a CA Modern / Eichler Network Preferred Service Provider for real estate in Marin County
- Recognition in both national and local publications for our expertise in helping Bay Area clients buy and sell modern and mid-century modern homes
- Participation in the '07 Hospice by the Bay Mid-Century Modern Homes Tour
- Continued growth online with our two websites www.MarinModern.com and www.EichlerForSale.com
If we can help you in anyway, please don't hesitate to contact us. We look forward to working with you in the New Year!
p.s. the mid-century modern gingerbread house was a thoughtful gift from one of our friends and neighbors. You can purchase and customize them online at Red Envelope