Joseph Eichler homes in Marin County including Eichler properties in Lucas Valley, Terra Linda, Marinwood, San Anselmo and Mill Valley, California.
There are currently 166 blog entries related to this category.
Tuesday, May 3rd, 2016 at 8:40am. 157 Views, 0 Comments.
I just read a very interesting article by Kenneth R. Harney, who writes a syndicated column, The Nation's Housing, (New York Times, Chicago Tribune, Inman News, etc.) titled, "Fannie Mae Making Credit Habits into Mortgage Issue." The article was saying that folks with credit cards are considered either a "revolver" or a "transactor" which is determined by whether they make small or minimum payments on their credit card (revolver) or whether they pay off their credit card debt in full each month (transactor).
Up to now lenders didn't care which we were as long as we were current on any payments. Credit reports show exactly that too-whether you are current or whether you are in default or…
Wednesday, April 13th, 2016 at 4:52pm. 173 Views, 0 Comments.
I'm thrilled to announce that my Eichler listing at 28 Arcangel Way in San Rafael just set an all-time record for the highest price ever paid for an Eichler home in San Rafael's Terra Linda neighborhood. I enjoyed working with my seller clients on the preparation and sale of their beautiful Eichler home which was impecably maintained and restored to it's original condition. My personalized marketing plan for 28 Arcangel Wy included extensive exposure for the property on social media, local and national news outlets and blogs catering to real estate (and design minded) individuals, aggressive marketing of the home to my large proprietary database of modern and mid-century modern home buyers and enthusiasts, featured exposure on…
Thursday, March 24th, 2016 at 10:08pm. 237 Views, 0 Comments.
I'm delighted to announce that my Eichler listing at 2 Mount Darwin in San Rafael just set an all-time record for price per square foot paid for an Eichler home in our community ($917.99 per sq ft; $1.5 million paid for this 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 1,634 square foot home).
I enjoyed working with my seller clients to prepare, stage, professionally photograph, and aggressive market their home (both online and offline). The home received incredible exposure, mutliple offers, and sold for $1,500,000, or $150,000 over the original asking price.
If you are interested in selling your home for top dollar, let me put my experience and unmatched results to work for you!
RENEE ADELMANN, Realtor & Owner
Marin Modern Real Estate
#1 Realtor for Eichler Home Sales…
Monday, March 7th, 2016 at 4:40pm. 144 Views, 0 Comments.
Quality hardwood floors and laminates can be a wonderfully hardworking and make for beautiful floors. But many people choose carpet instead, for its cozy warmth. Now you can have both features, thanks to a material that most people associate only with wine bottles and dart boards: cork.
The Comfort Underlay
No, you don't walk on the cork. You put sheets of it under the hardwood or laminate. It acts as a natural insulator, so your floors feel warmer in winter and cooler in summer. If you own a mid-century modern home, you probably have a slab foundation and this is one of the materials that can be used to provide a better walking surface beneath engineered wood flooring or laminates. It gives a wonderful springy quality to your floor that will relieve…
Thursday, February 18th, 2016 at 1:55pm. 275 Views, 0 Comments.
Spring is just around the corner and people are feeling adventurous, bright, happy and ready to get moving again! Many home designers are translating that by using bold colors balanced by softer tones that translate into vibrant yet calming rooms in homes!
You have and you love your white walls? That's ok, just use some bold colors and patterns to give it a very lively personality. Pick just a few colors and by adding it into some pillows and/or chair cushions, maybe some artwork, candles and fresh flowers that match, you will make everyone who walks into the room smile! Here's some examples of using some bold colors against the white walls:
Predictions are also that we will be…
Tuesday, October 6th, 2015 at 8:15pm. 419 Views, 0 Comments.
I'm excited to present my newest listing, a fabulous atrium model Eichler home in San Rafael's Marinwood / Lower Lucas Valley neighborhood.
Located at 2050 Huckleberry, this newly updated Eichler home features:
- Light-filled atrium model Eichler floorplan featuring 4 Bedrooms / 2 Remodeled Bathrooms
- New VCT flooring over cozy, infloor radiant heat
- Updated kitchen featuring quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, a new deep steel sink and faucet, a contemporary tile backsplash, and an open eat-in kitchen island.
- Tastefully remodeled bathrooms featuring low flow water fixtures and toilets, new vanities, a sheet rocked master bath, a new shower enclosure, and all new flooring
- Designer paint colors throughout
- Newer radinat heat…
Wednesday, July 15th, 2015 at 3:15pm. 928 Views, 0 Comments.
This beautiful light-filled Double A Frame Eichler is located in Upper Lucas Valley in San Rafael. This 5-bedroom, 2-bathroom home is 2,022 square feet (per tax records.) Currently the fifth bedroom has been converted to a walk-in master bedroom dressing room. The house has a large, private backyard with pool, established fruit trees, roses and its own access to open space. Some of the upgrades include: a newer foam roof, updated dual pane windows and sliders, and freshly painted interior. This is the first time in 22 years this lovingly maintained home has been on the market! Located in Dixie School District. Open house on Sunday, July 19th from 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. Offered for sale at…
Thursday, June 25th, 2015 at 8:13am. 1109 Views, 0 Comments.
I'm excited to share my newest Eichler listing in San Rafael's Terra Linda neighborhood! The first public open house will be held this Sunday (June 28) from 1-4pm however I've shared additional information regarding this new listing below.
Located at 49 Vallejo Way, this desirable atrium model Eichler home features:
- 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms (1,795 square feet per tax records)
- Light-filled atrium model floorplan
- Original details include mahogony paneling, globe lights and infloor radiant heat
- New paint ,carpet, kitchen appliancesand more.
- 2 car garage parking
- Fabulous location which backs up to open space. Conveniently located near shopping, public transportation, hiking trails and more. Located in the Dixie School District.
Wednesday, June 17th, 2015 at 4:41pm. 666 Views, 0 Comments.
If you are looking for a contemporary Eichler home in San Rafael you'll want to take a peek at my new listing located at 19 Anchorage Court, San Rafael.
This desirable atrium model Eichler home is located on a cul-de-sac in San Rafael's Terra Linda neighborhood and features:
- Open and airy 4 Bedroom / 2 Bathrooms Eichler (1,794 sq ft per tax records)
- Designer kitchen with new cabinetry, quartz counters,modern backsplash and high-quality SS appliance
- New flooring (tile), updated lighting, new paint, new blinds and sheetrock
- New radiant boiler, hot water heater and washer & dryer
- 2 car garage parking
- Highly usable yard with multiple patio areas for relaxing and entertaining.
- Excellent proximity to shopping, dining, hiking, groceries and…
Wednesday, June 10th, 2015 at 8:48pm. 952 Views, 0 Comments.
I'm excited to let our clients and friends know that I have a fantastic Eichler home in Upper Lucas Valley which will be coming on the market shortly.
Located at 100 Mount Tenaya Drive, this charming Eichler home in San Rafael's desirable Lucas Valley neighborhood features:
- 4 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms
- Open floorplan with floor to ceiling glass throughout
- Original details including globe lights, luan paneling, sliding kitchen and bathroom cabinets, a lightly stained ceiling, cathedral open beam ceilings, and an exposed aggregate concrete hallway.
- Updates include a newer radiant boiler, a newer roof, new paint (interior & exterior), refinished parquet hardwood flooring, and new vct tiles. The kitchen has been refreshed with new quartz stone…