Joseph Eichler homes in Marin County including Eichler properties in Lucas Valley, Terra Linda, Marinwood, San Anselmo and Mill Valley, California.
There are currently 156 blog entries related to this category.
Wednesday, May 27th, 2015 at 2:53pm. 74 Views, 0 Comments.
I just listed an amazing Eichler home in San Rafael which absolutely personifies California Modern design and the best of indoor / outdoor living.
Located at 761 Montecillo Rd, San Rafael, this 4BR / 2 BA Eichler home has been extensively upgraded yet still maintains much of it's original charm and detail including original globe lights, a large exposed cinder block wood burning fireplace, mahogany walls, and original closet doors. Upgrades to this magnificent home include:
- Upgraded Kitchen which features custom concrete counters with built in drain board, deep stainless steel sink, modern lighting, a Viking cooktop and oven, and a Subzero fridge.
- Renovated Bathrooms which feature a custom built concrete bathtub & counter, Heath Ceramic…
Wednesday, April 29th, 2015 at 6:33pm. 379 Views, 0 Comments.
I'm delighted to present my newest Eichler listing in Marin County. Discerning Eichler homebuyers should run (not walk) to this new listing which is located at 550 Cedarberry Lane in San Rafael's Lower Lucas Valley / Marinwood neighborhood.
This extensively updated and thoughtfully remodeled 4 bedroom / 2 bathroom Eichler features:
- Dual pane Blomberg windows, solid core doors, sheet rocked and insulated the walls in order to create a quiet environmnet,
- beautifully updated bathrooms, and an open kitchen with eco friendly Richlite counters and stainless steel appliances.
- New sewer lateral, upgraded electrical, newer hot water heater, updated top of the line Viessmann radiant heat boiler, new skylights, a caulked ceiling, fresh paint inside…
Saturday, March 7th, 2015 at 5:35pm. 552 Views, 0 Comments.
Run don't walk to my newest Eichler listing at 833 Montecillo Rd which is located in San Rafael's Terra Linda North Neighborhood.
Just listed for sale at $950,000, 833 Montecillo is an extremely well-maintained 4 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom atrium model Eichler home which backs up to open space. The first public open house for this Eichler listing will be held this Sunday (March 8) from 1-4pm.
While the home maintains much of its original charm and character, the home features a variety of thoughtful upgrades and enhancments including:
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel counters & new appliances,
- Newer flooring (hardwood & carpeting)
- Designer lighting
- Upgraded boiler for the radiant heating system; newer hot water heater
- Custom built book…
Tuesday, March 3rd, 2015 at 9:05am. 529 Views, 0 Comments.
I wanted to let our clients and friends know that I have a brand new Eichler listing that will be coming on the market later this week!
Located at 833 Montecillo Road in San Rafael's Terra Linda neighborhood, this is an extremely well maintained atrium model Eichler home which backs up to open space. Property features include:
- 4 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms
- Updated kitchen and appliances
- Newer roof and paint
- Updated flooring and working in-floor radiant heat (copper pipes, newer boiler)
- Fantastic location which backs up to open space and provides convenient access to shopping, public transportation, hiking trails, top rated schools and more.
Offered for sale at $950,000, 833 Montecillo is currently being prepared for sale but professional…
Thursday, February 26th, 2015 at 11:19am. 655 Views, 0 Comments.
I wanted to let our clients and friends know about our newest Eichler listing which JUST hit the market!
Located at 773 Del Ganado Drive in San Rafael, this bright and move-in ready 3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom home (1,534 sq ft per tax records) is being offered for sale at $800,000.
The home has been extremely well maintained both inside and out and features a variety of upgrades and enhancements including new paint, new flooring, foam room, dual-pane windows, updated kitchens appliances, upgdated bathrooms and more.
Conveniently located just blocks away from shopping, public transportation and top-rated (DIXIE) schools, you won't want to miss this new listing!
Stop by and preview the home this weekend (open Sunday from 1-4pm). You can also take…
Friday, January 9th, 2015 at 4:31pm. 1124 Views, 2 Comments.
Clients Sharlene and Joel purchased their Upper Lucas Valley Eichler in the summer of 2011. Over the past couple of years they have completely transformed the landscaping to compliment the clean lines of their home. Since many Marin Modern clients are Eichler homeowners or drawn to modern architecture, I asked Sharlene to share her vision and inspiration for the design.
Sharlene's vision started from the point of view that an Eichler is like an Ikebana - less is more, and empty space is just as important as the flower. The landscape should draw your eye to the architecture. With all of the glass along the back of the home it's important to have something interesting to look at while inside. When done…
Friday, January 9th, 2015 at 8:23am. 838 Views, 0 Comments.
Gas Fireplace inserts: Marin County
Do love the warmth and ambiance of a cozy fire but are frustrated by the limitations of your current fireplace, no burn days and the cost and storage of wood? A gas fireplace insert may be a great option for you.
I've always loved a natural wood fire; the ritual of preparing the fire, the smell and the crackle. However, I live in an Eichler and my fireplace, like most Eichler's, has a wide opening and a short chimney above the roof. This combination most often leads to a smoky home and a lot of disappointing attempts to create a cozy living room experience. A few years ago, unwilling at the time to give up on my traditional fireplace, I had a smoke guard, gas log starter and taller stack…
Saturday, November 29th, 2014 at 9:37am. 1216 Views, 0 Comments.
10 Things I Love about the 94903 zip code
Growing up in San Rafael 94901, I didn't venture much into the Northern part of San Rafael except for an occasional trip to the bid "E" at Northgate Mall, a summer splash at the Terra Linda rec center pool and of course my annual adventure to the Marin County Fair. In fact, as a SRHS Bulldog, Terra Linda was the rivalling land. All that changed when I bought my first house in the early ‘90's in Terra Linda. It was a mid-century modern home and the beginning of my new found love for the 94903 zip code. Over the last 20 years I have lived in Terra Linda and Lower Lucas Valley. The following are 10, of the many things, I love about 94903. There are so manymore...what are your favorite…
Thursday, October 16th, 2014 at 2:05pm. 868 Views, 0 Comments.
I'm excited to present my newest Eichler listing, a very tastefully updated Eichler home located at 733 Appleberry Drive, San Rafael (see: www.733Appleberry.com) which was just listed for sale at $875,000.
Built in 1958, this 4 bedroom Eichler home has been extensively (yet tastefully!) updated and is ready for you to move right in! Property features include:
- Open 4BR/2BA floorplan with walls of glass throughout
- Expanded living area (garage conversion which expanded the family room)
- Updated kitchen with granite countertops and newer appliances
- Remodeled bathrooms
- Updated, contemporary flooring with cozy in-floor radiant heating underfoot
- Foam roof
- Located in the desirable Dixie School District, this home offers close proximity to…
Thursday, October 2nd, 2014 at 3:28pm. 983 Views, 0 Comments.
I wanted to let our clients and friends know about my newest Eichler listing at 8 Cabrillo Ct in San Rafael.
I just had the home staged and professionally photographed (and you'll see it on the MLS later this week) however I wanted to give folks an opportunity to learn more about the property before it hits the market and in advance of the first public open house this Sunday from 1-4pm.
8 Cabrillo Court is a 4 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom, atrium model Eichler home located in San Rafael's Terra Linda neighborhood. Property feaures include:
- Open & airy atrium-model floor plan with floor to ceiling glass throughout,
- Working radiant heat with upgraded boiler,
- Expanded master bedroom & updated baths,
- Expanded kitchen with gas cooktop,