Joseph Eichler homes in Marin County including Eichler properties in Lucas Valley, Terra Linda, Marinwood, San Anselmo and Mill Valley, California.
There are currently 160 blog entries related to this category.
Wednesday, July 15th, 2015 at 3:15pm. 232 Views, 0 Comments.
This beautiful light-filled Double A Frame Eichler is located in Upper Lucas Valley in San Rafael. This 5-bedroom, 2-bathroom home is 2,022 square feet (per tax records.) Currently the fifth bedroom has been converted to a walk-in master bedroom dressing room. The house has a large, private backyard with pool, established fruit trees, roses and its own access to open space. Some of the upgrades include: a newer foam roof, updated dual pane windows and sliders, and freshly painted interior. This is the first time in 22 years this lovingly maintained home has been on the market! Located in Dixie School District. Open house on Sunday, July 19th from 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. Offered for sale at…
Thursday, June 25th, 2015 at 8:13am. 475 Views, 0 Comments.
I'm excited to share my newest Eichler listing in San Rafael's Terra Linda neighborhood! The first public open house will be held this Sunday (June 28) from 1-4pm however I've shared additional information regarding this new listing below.
Located at 49 Vallejo Way, this desirable atrium model Eichler home features:
- 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms (1,795 square feet per tax records)
- Light-filled atrium model floorplan
- Original details include mahogony paneling, globe lights and infloor radiant heat
- New paint ,carpet, kitchen appliancesand more.
- 2 car garage parking
- Fabulous location which backs up to open space. Conveniently located near shopping, public transportation, hiking trails and more. Located in the Dixie School District.
Wednesday, June 17th, 2015 at 4:41pm. 314 Views, 0 Comments.
If you are looking for a contemporary Eichler home in San Rafael you'll want to take a peek at my new listing located at 19 Anchorage Court, San Rafael.
This desirable atrium model Eichler home is located on a cul-de-sac in San Rafael's Terra Linda neighborhood and features:
- Open and airy 4 Bedroom / 2 Bathrooms Eichler (1,794 sq ft per tax records)
- Designer kitchen with new cabinetry, quartz counters,modern backsplash and high-quality SS appliance
- New flooring (tile), updated lighting, new paint, new blinds and sheetrock
- New radiant boiler, hot water heater and washer & dryer
- 2 car garage parking
- Highly usable yard with multiple patio areas for relaxing and entertaining.
- Excellent proximity to shopping, dining, hiking, groceries and…
Wednesday, June 10th, 2015 at 8:48pm. 491 Views, 0 Comments.
I'm excited to let our clients and friends know that I have a fantastic Eichler home in Upper Lucas Valley which will be coming on the market shortly.
Located at 100 Mount Tenaya Drive, this charming Eichler home in San Rafael's desirable Lucas Valley neighborhood features:
- 4 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms
- Open floorplan with floor to ceiling glass throughout
- Original details including globe lights, luan paneling, sliding kitchen and bathroom cabinets, a lightly stained ceiling, cathedral open beam ceilings, and an exposed aggregate concrete hallway.
- Updates include a newer radiant boiler, a newer roof, new paint (interior & exterior), refinished parquet hardwood flooring, and new vct tiles. The kitchen has been refreshed with new quartz stone…
Wednesday, May 27th, 2015 at 2:53pm. 552 Views, 0 Comments.
I just listed an amazing Eichler home in San Rafael which absolutely personifies California Modern design and the best of indoor / outdoor living.
Located at 761 Montecillo Rd, San Rafael, this 4BR / 2 BA Eichler home has been extensively upgraded yet still maintains much of it's original charm and detail including original globe lights, a large exposed cinder block wood burning fireplace, mahogany walls, and original closet doors. Upgrades to this magnificent home include:
- Upgraded Kitchen which features custom concrete counters with built in drain board, deep stainless steel sink, modern lighting, a Viking cooktop and oven, and a Subzero fridge.
- Renovated Bathrooms which feature a custom built concrete bathtub & counter, Heath Ceramic…
Wednesday, April 29th, 2015 at 6:33pm. 1106 Views, 0 Comments.
I'm delighted to present my newest Eichler listing in Marin County. Discerning Eichler homebuyers should run (not walk) to this new listing which is located at 550 Cedarberry Lane in San Rafael's Lower Lucas Valley / Marinwood neighborhood.
This extensively updated and thoughtfully remodeled 4 bedroom / 2 bathroom Eichler features:
- Dual pane Blomberg windows, solid core doors, sheet rocked and insulated the walls in order to create a quiet environmnet,
- beautifully updated bathrooms, and an open kitchen with eco friendly Richlite counters and stainless steel appliances.
- New sewer lateral, upgraded electrical, newer hot water heater, updated top of the line Viessmann radiant heat boiler, new skylights, a caulked ceiling, fresh paint inside…
Saturday, March 7th, 2015 at 5:35pm. 967 Views, 0 Comments.
Run don't walk to my newest Eichler listing at 833 Montecillo Rd which is located in San Rafael's Terra Linda North Neighborhood.
Just listed for sale at $950,000, 833 Montecillo is an extremely well-maintained 4 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom atrium model Eichler home which backs up to open space. The first public open house for this Eichler listing will be held this Sunday (March 8) from 1-4pm.
While the home maintains much of its original charm and character, the home features a variety of thoughtful upgrades and enhancments including:
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel counters & new appliances,
- Newer flooring (hardwood & carpeting)
- Designer lighting
- Upgraded boiler for the radiant heating system; newer hot water heater
- Custom built book…
Tuesday, March 3rd, 2015 at 9:05am. 936 Views, 0 Comments.
I wanted to let our clients and friends know that I have a brand new Eichler listing that will be coming on the market later this week!
Located at 833 Montecillo Road in San Rafael's Terra Linda neighborhood, this is an extremely well maintained atrium model Eichler home which backs up to open space. Property features include:
- 4 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms
- Updated kitchen and appliances
- Newer roof and paint
- Updated flooring and working in-floor radiant heat (copper pipes, newer boiler)
- Fantastic location which backs up to open space and provides convenient access to shopping, public transportation, hiking trails, top rated schools and more.
Offered for sale at $950,000, 833 Montecillo is currently being prepared for sale but professional…
Thursday, February 26th, 2015 at 11:19am. 1059 Views, 0 Comments.
I wanted to let our clients and friends know about our newest Eichler listing which JUST hit the market!
Located at 773 Del Ganado Drive in San Rafael, this bright and move-in ready 3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom home (1,534 sq ft per tax records) is being offered for sale at $800,000.
The home has been extremely well maintained both inside and out and features a variety of upgrades and enhancements including new paint, new flooring, foam room, dual-pane windows, updated kitchens appliances, upgdated bathrooms and more.
Conveniently located just blocks away from shopping, public transportation and top-rated (DIXIE) schools, you won't want to miss this new listing!
Stop by and preview the home this weekend (open Sunday from 1-4pm). You can also take…
Friday, January 9th, 2015 at 4:31pm. 1718 Views, 2 Comments.
Clients Sharlene and Joel purchased their Upper Lucas Valley Eichler in the summer of 2011. Over the past couple of years they have completely transformed the landscaping to compliment the clean lines of their home. Since many Marin Modern clients are Eichler homeowners or drawn to modern architecture, I asked Sharlene to share her vision and inspiration for the design.
Sharlene's vision started from the point of view that an Eichler is like an Ikebana - less is more, and empty space is just as important as the flower. The landscape should draw your eye to the architecture. With all of the glass along the back of the home it's important to have something interesting to look at while inside. When done…