Late last year we hosted an evening event with Michelle Kaufmann Designs / MKD Architecture which helped educate attendees on the process of building and buying a modern, eco-friendly home in. This event was a success and we've been planning other events for 2009 that our clients and friends have expressed interest in atttending.
This week I will be hosting a seminar for First Time Home Buyers in Marin County. If you, or someone you know, are a prospective first time home buyer that would like to attend, you can learn more and register online now by visiting First Time Home Buyers Seminar - Details & Registration.
- Does the Obama stimulus package help you
- The benefits and potential cost savings of buying vs. renting
- Current financing options
- How to improve your credit score
- How to qualify for a loan
- How Marin housing prices are holding up in todays market
- Where are the best buying opportunities