I just listed an amazing Eichler home in San Rafael which absolutely personifies California Modern design and the best of indoor / outdoor living.
Located at 761 Montecillo Rd, San Rafael, this 4BR / 2 BA Eichler home has been extensively upgraded yet still maintains much of it's original charm and detail including original globe lights, a large exposed cinder block wood burning fireplace, mahogany walls, and original closet doors. Upgrades to this magnificent home include:
- Upgraded Kitchen which features custom concrete counters with built in drain board, deep stainless steel sink, modern lighting, a Viking cooktop and oven, and a Subzero fridge.
- Renovated Bathrooms which feature a custom built concrete bathtub & counter, Heath Ceramic tiles, modern lighting, and low flow toilets and water fixtures.
- Energy efficient upgrades including solar electric panels, a foam roof, Runtal modern baseboard heaters, tankless water heater and dual pane windows.
- Upgraded electrical panel.
- Stained concrete floors throughout.
- New La Cantina accordion doors in the master bedroom,
- Upgrades to the 2 car garage including tempered windows, sheetrock, and new automated garage door openers.
Beyond the home itself, 761 Montecillo Rd features fabulous modernist landscaping designed by San Rafael-based Monarch Gardens which is not to be missed! Landscape features include: a dining patio with custom retractable shade & pergola, a built-in raised garden, a spacious grassy area, a koi pond, all new hard & softscape, automated sprinklers, custom designer lighting and an automated sun shade to keep the home shaded and cool in the summer.
Offered for sale at $1.25M, I will personally be hosting the first public open house this Sunday however you can preview the home and a virtual tour right now by visiting www.761Montecillo.com.
Contact me to learn more about this ultimate Eichler home or to simply discuss your real estate needs!
RENEE ADELMANN, Realtor & Owner
Marin Modern Real Estate
#1 Realtor for Eichler Homes Sold since 2007