5 Marin County Homes for Sale $600,000 - $700,000
Every market has a regularly scheduled brokers tour. In Marin county on Wednesdays and Thursdays each week we, the Marin Realtors, head out to preview the newly listed homes with clients and future clients in mind.
This week there are 5 homes to recently hit the market in the $600,000 - $700,000 price range that stand out.
1. 8 June Court, Fairfax CA 94930 - Starting in Fairfax. A laid back town just a few short miles West of Highway 101. This 1836 s.f home built in 1996 has 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2 car garage and a cute patio in back. Listed for $689,000.
2. 100 Allyn Avenue, San Anselmo CA 94960 - Moving East to San Anselmo this adorable 2 bedroom, 1 bath and set against the redwoods. Beautiful hardwood floors and updated kitchen. Lovely porches to enjoy the outdoors and what every Marin homes needs, a hot tub. Listed for $669,000.
3. 49 Broadmoor Avenue, San Anselmo CA 94960 - Another quaint home. This one in the desirable Morningside neighborhood just off of Sir Francis Drake Blvd. Also a 2 bedroom, 1 bath. Tastfully updated with stainless steel appliances, hardwood floors and a nice backyard. Listed for $650,000.
4. 227 Santa Margarita Drive, San Rafael CA 94901 - Heading towards 101 from San Anselmo you will find this 2 bedroom, 2 bath home with views in the front and possibility of gardening in the back. Hardwood floors, Master Suite. Listed for $619,000.
5. 12 Country Lane, Novato CA 94945 - When you head north to Novato you just get more house for your $$. This 4 bedroom home has 3 full baths and a new chef's kitchen. The cul -de -sac provides a private setting. Listed for $675,00.
The market is heating up, with high demand and historically low interest rates home like these are not sitting on the market long. Are you ready to preview homes in your price range? Feel free to call me if you want more information on any of these homes or would like to set up a time to see them in person.
Get off the internet and get into some houses! You just don't know if a home is right for you until you experience it for yourself.