Found 13 blog entries for December 2012.
This spacious and custom hillside home has fabulous valley views from nearly every room. Located on a cul-de-sac, up a private, shared driveway on desirable Heather Way in Terra Linda, this home offers privacy without being secluded. With 2,362 square feet (per tax records), there are three generously-sized bedrooms and a large family room that could serve as a fourth bedroom or guest room. The views, high ceilings with exposed beams and layout create an inviting backdrop for both entertaining and relaxing at home,
Other features include:
- Open floor plan with great flow
- High, exposed beam ceilings
- A lot of windows to create expansive views
- Brazilian Cherry floors throughout upper level
- New Berber-style carpet throughout lower level
Eichler and modern / mid-century modern home enthusiasts looking for an updated and move-in ready home in San Rafael should be on the lookout for my latest listing at 93 Golden Hinde Boulevard in San Rafael. This property was featured on the Eichler Home Tour and has also appeared in a TV commercial!
Built in 1959, this desirable atrium-model Eichler home features 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms and has had more than $163,000 in recent upgrades including:
- all new Eichler siding and new paint,
- a brand new energy-efficient Abril foam room & skylights (installed Summer 2012),
- a new electrical panel and updated modern interior and exterior lighting,
- A modern, updated bathroom with Sauna,
- Updated flooring (EcoTimber Bamboo Flooring & Carpeting),