I just listed a mid-century modern Joseph Eichler home in Terra Linda Valley which will debut this week. My new listing at 104 Golden Hinde Blvd in San Rafael will be on brokers tour this Thursday and the first public Open House will be held this upcoming Sunday (4/26) from 1-4 pm.
Attractively priced at $660,000, this desirable atrium-model Eichler home backs up to open space and features:
- 4 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms plus multi-purpose room,
- Original kitchen and bathrooms,
- New interior paint,
- Painted concrete floors throughout (keep as-is or lay your desired floor coverings),
- In floor radiant heat (copper pipes), newer boiler and hot water heater
- Private yard which backs up to open space,
- 2 car garage parking,
- Good location in the Dixie School District,
- Walking distance to shopping, public transportation, farmer’s market and more
Offered at $660,000. The new owners could move right in or put their finishing touches on this classic 4 BR / 2 BA atrium-model Eichler home.
The property address is 104 Golden Hinde Blvd, San Rafael and the first public open house will be held this upcoming Sunday (4/26) from 1-4pm.
I hope to see you at the first open house this Sunday. If you would like additional information regarding this new listing in San Rafael Terra Linda neighborhood or for additional information regarding Marin County real estate, feel free to contact me:
Renee Adelmann, Realtor
Marin Modern Real Estate / San Francisco Modern Real Estate